This study is only open to people living in or around London or Glasgow. ENTER is a detection tool and does not provide mental health support.

How to Access Mental Health Support

If you live anywhere in the United Kingdom, your GP is your best point of contact for accessing general mental health support. Your GP can put you in contact with the most relevant mental health service in your local area. If you are unsure who your local GP is, or where they are, please click here.

For non-urgent medical advice, you can call 111.

Crisis Support: Speak to Someone Right Now

Is your life in danger? Do you feel like life is not worth living?

If you are worried about yourself or somebody else, go to your nearest A&E service. If you or somebody else has harmed themselves, call 999 and request an ambulance.